This is a replacement for OEM part number 17517617598
Please note this product does not fit the Mini F57 JCW
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 intercooler gives a massive 64% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 68%.
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- CNC machined intercooler couplers to ensure a precision fit to the OEM Hose couplers.
- Supplied with all fitting hardware, and instructions no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
- High flow cast end tanks to ensure optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- Adds more aggressive styling to the front end.
- Provides a smoother power curve.
- The Forge intercooler for the F56 utilises a race specification Forge Alsus* designed air core.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- Forge Motorsport are first to market with a full range of intercoolers for the Mini (Petrol) F56 Turbo range, 1.5 Turbo Cooper, 2.0 Turbo Cooper s and 2.0Turbo JCW.
*Please note - this product does not fit the 2017 JCW cabriolet*
Fitment of the core is involved but straightforward using the instructions that we provide, together with a full fitting kit. No cutting is required, this core simply replaces the original.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL NOT FIT THE JCW MODEL. FOR OUR JCW INTERCOOLER PLEASE VIEW FMINT7
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Forge Motorsport Uprated intercooler for MINI F54/F55/F56 Cooper S
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport