Forge produce tie bars for both the MIni R56 and F56, as well as Audi, VW, Seat, and Skoda. Our Mini tie bars are the official and preferred supplier of tuning products to the Mini Challenge race series
If you ignore the obvious benefits of reducing uneven tyre wear and improving the tyre surface contact area, the ability to adjust the geometry with our tie bars allows the fine tuning that helps produce faster lap times and race winners. Compared to the OEM installation, you find that the tram lining feel disappears and the turn in is far crisper.
As we continually monitor and evaluate our products we have recently revised the production of these rear tie bars with the addition of a corrosion resistant powder coating process, to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments. Our tie bars use polyurethane bushes made by the industries finest, Powerflex
For fast road use or track enthusiasts this modification is a must. Of course, if you have other modifications on your car this may be the only way to achieve their full potential.
- Manufactured from the highest quality high tensile steel and with EN16T adjusters.
- Supplied with custom made dirt ingress covers.
- Forge tie bars are enhanced with a corrosion resistant powder coating process to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments.
- Fitted with Powerflex polyurethane bushes which use advanced unique technology. These have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life and ideally suited to both road and track.
- Manufactured in the UK and covered by our industry leading Lifetime warranty.
Please take a look at our available range of wheel spacers below, for further information.
Replacement Adjustable Rear Tie Bar for Audi, VW, SEAT, and Skoda
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport