As the preferred and official supplier of intercoolers to Mini Challenge, we are proud to present our intercooler for the Mini JCW F56 Chassis (2014-on).
As the originators of the stepped core design way back in 2006, we were best placed within the market to call on our vast expertise in order to deliver a direct fit intercooler that would enhance the performance potential of the BMW Group 2.0 petrol turbo engine.
Our core offers a 31% increase in frontal area over stock (BMW Part no.17517617600) and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 41%.
Our end tanks are cast aluminium, made from 3D printed prototypes that we manufactured ourselves in our dedicated R&D facility in Gloucester, UK. The bar and plate design we have used comes after months of testing different core designs and opting for the core with best internal and external airflow.
- Official supplier to Mini Challenge
- The Forge F56 JCW intercooler gives a respectable 31% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 41%
- The Forge F56 JCW Intercooler leaves the opposition behind yet again being the first to market
- The Forge development team have used Solidworks software to improve the OEM end tank design, making the Forge cast version a much freer flowing and efficient unit
- Testing and flow analysis has made this product a clear market leader
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our lifetime warranty.
*Please note - this product does not fit the 2017 JCW cabriolet*
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
I would like to say forge motorsport keep up the excellent work my JCW mini is running as if it's on steroids and 2 thumbs up for Way at Way motor works.
Mini F56 JCW Intercooler
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
356mm Front Brake Kit for the Hyundai I30N/ Veloster N
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport