The Forge Motorsport high flow intake pipe for the Audi RS3 8V face lift and TTRS 8S, eliminates the highly restrictive plastic inlet pipe by increasing the inlet bore diameter from 70mm to 89mm outer diameter. This increases air flow and maximises the volume of air being forced into the engine, improving efficiency and performance. The FMINLH8 is designed for use with the standard airbox and works superbly with a performance panel filter. This modification can equate to increases of up to 10hp on mapped vehicles which is a remarkable gain for an easy to fit bolt on modification.
We recommend also buying our reflective gold heat resistant wrap to aid with keeping the inlet charge temperatures as low as possible. Please see the Gold Wrap here
- Works flawlessly with the OEM airbox giving improved throttle response and power gains throughout the entire rev range
- CNC mandrel bent 90mm alloy pipe and brackets welded and manufactured in the UK by experienced fabricators
- Powder coated in satin black for that OEM factory look
- Custom silicone couplers for an easy fit
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Lifetime warranty*
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Excellent product great fitment! Packaged well also and included a free coffee sample!
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.