- This kit does not fit the Audi A4 (B9) 2.0L Ultra, 190hp model.
- The Forge A4 B9 intake is a market leader with all parts manufactured and sourced in the UK .
- This product has been designed with only one brief …to deliver the BEST PERFORMING PRODUCT on the market with the BEST QUALITY parts available , No cheap cotton filters, no cheap foam filters that will fall apart in your engine bay.
- The kit has been developed to replace the restrictive OEM airbox giving improved response, and increased induction noise by using a market leading Pipercross filter and Forge fabricated aluminium parts.
- Further performance gains can be achieved by running this induction kit along with a remap which enables the engine to take full advantage of the loss of restriction in the OEM airbox
- Extensive Forge dyno testing on our own vehicle has shown an impressive 11 BHP gain along with 9ft lbs. of torque
- All aluminium sheet metal parts have been CNC laser cut to ensure a consistent fitment and are finished in a hardwearing satin black powder coated finish.
- The intake is secured by marine quality stainless steel clamps
- The intake is complemented by Forge Silicon hose .The construction of the 4 ply hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- Developed in the UK at our Gloucester Research and Development facility.
- The intake kit comes supplied with all the items required for the installation, including full instructions for a DIY fit, with no cutting of any OEM parts.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.