Forge are pleased to present the "twintercooler" for the VW Golf Mk6 2 litre. This intercooler is based on our proven design which adds greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single intercooler setup. We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures.
This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temperatures of up to 19°C at 6500 RPM!
This kit includes all the necesary silicone hoses, clamps, and mounting brackets that are required.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Twintercooler for Mk6 VW Golf 2 Litre Turbo
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
All Deliveries are sent via Fedex. We cannot guarantee delivery timelines as all orders are up to shipper schedules and routes. Delivery fee is a Flat Rate of $20 fo all orders over $20. Orders below that value are costed out based on weight. Signature required may be added to your package. Orders can not be re-directed, held, or re-scheduled.
Shipping outside of the Lower 48- Duty Charge Information
All Forge products are sold with a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) status and an import tariff may apply to your order. Customers will be contacted by the Customs and Excise authority in the destination country regarding payment prior to delivery, and it is important that correct contact telephone number and email information be submitted with the order to facilitate this part of the delivery process.
Our shipping methods ensure safe and timely delivery of your new Forge products. For further information on cost and delivery times, please contact Forge using the email@example.com email address if you require any more information. We reserve the right to change the delivery service and company at any time.
***Once a product has left our warehouse and is in the possession of the shipping company, any claims must be made directly with that shipper however we can assist with most cases.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport
Induction Kit for Hyundai i30N, Kona N, Veloster N, and Elantra N
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport