The Forge Supersize valve has been specifically designed and engineered to offer extreme flow rate capability, where only the largest valve will do.
Often when engines have been tuned by installing larger turbo's, software upgrades, and many other boost increasing modifications, improved turbo response can be achieved by fitting the Industry leading Forge Supersize valve, which has the advantage of a greater internal mass air flow specification, utilising an amazing 50mm (2") internal bore, and an aerodynamic piston to direct the air through the large 40mm inlet and discharge ports (1 5/8").
- The Forge Supersize valve can be used on Turbo charged or Super charged applications
- CNC machined piston for optimal flow velocity.
- Solid works generation of enhanced internal piston design, allowing for optimum flow characteristics.
- The Supersize valve utilises Viton O Rings, this material has a very high resistance to temperature and engine vapours.
- The Supersize valve is guaranteed for life.
- Internal service kit available.
- The highest flowing, largest displacement valve on the market.
- Engineered for Performance
Available in machined alloy finish.
Please note: Where the standard valve fitted to your car was electronic (solenoid operated) the solenoid cannot be disconnected without causing a check engine light. This valve is designed to replace existing vacuum operated valves.
In The Box:
1 x FMDVSUPR Valve
1 x Forge Sticker
If you wish to tune this product to fit the needs of your engine, please see the spring tuning kit below.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.