Our uprated valve for the Kia Cee’d has been expertly manufactured and designed in the UK. The OEM valve which operates uses a rubber diaphragm which can fail over time. Our valve is serviceable, and the spring can be replaced to match the boost of tuned cars. Utilising our unique design used for the Hyundai i30n, this valve has similar characteristics and can be used either as a fully atmospheric (blow off) valve, or a recirculating valve - you choose!
This valve replaces the OEM part no. 282343L100
Please take a look at the parts assembly diagram above to confirm this part will fit your vehicle.
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- Unlike other valves on the market, ours produces no check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.