With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power.
With this in mind, Forge are proud to release another PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the BMW B48 & B58. Following extensive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different styles of water core with different fin pitch configurations, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 18 fpi (fins per inch) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler replaces the OEM chargecooler rad.
- This chargecooler has been designed featuring triple pass water flow to ensure all of the surface area of the core is utilised, meaning maximum cooling efficiency.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20°C (68°F) in 3 back to back runs on the dyno.
- The Forge PolarCooler locates in the OEM position and is supplied with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and core .
- A reduction of the temperature of the cooling water is directly equated with an improved cooling performance of the charged air.
- With an increase in volume of water introduced to the cooling system the thermal temperatures can be kept at a much reduced level over a longer period, ensuring greater performance and efficiency which in turn is perfect for your fast road and track enthusiast. The Forge radiator has a volume of 17 litres compared to the OEM of just 7.71 litres.
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty. We estimate that it will take around 4 hours to complete installation of this product.
BMW 1 Series - F20/F21 LCI from 09/2015 onwards - (120i, 125i, M140i)
BMW 2 Series - F22/F23 LCI from 09/2016 onwards - (220i, 230i, M240i)
BMW 3 Series - F30/F31/F34/F35 LCI from 09/2014 onwards - (320i, 330i, 340i)
BMW 4 Series - F32/F33/F36 LCI from 05/2016 onwards - (420i, 430i, 440i)
576mm x 495mm x 27mm
530mm x 471mm x 68mm
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.