Replaces BMW OEM Part 13718601684
The Forge free-flowing charge pipe kit will increase flow and improve the reliability of your B58 engine from BMW. These high-quality aluminium pipes are a direct replacement and will fit in place of the OEM plastic pipe.
The OEM pipe can become brittle and fail under increased boost pressure, so we have developed a replacement with an increased diameter, which helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
- Larger diameter giving increased flow compared to OEM
- CNC machined billet couplers
- Mandrel bent single piece aluminium pipework
- Minimal airflow disruption
- Integrated water/methanol port and blanking plug supplied
- All fitting hardware supplied
- The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product
- The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include an high quality inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable for use with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically. The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Lifetime warranty*
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty. It is designed to fit a multitude of applications:
BMW 1 Series - F20/F21 LCI 09/2015 - 08/2018
BMW 2 Series - F22 09/2015 - 06/2017
BMW 2 Series - F22 LCI 09/2016 - 08/2018
BMW 2 Series - F23 09/2015 - 06/2017
BMW 2 Series - F23 LCI 10/2016 - 08/2018
BMW 3 Series - F30/F31 LCI 10/2014 - 09/2018
BMW 3 Series - F34 GT LCI 09/2015 - 07/2017
BMW 3 Series - F34 GT LCI 09/2015 - 07/2018
BMW 4 Series - F32 04/2015 - 02/2017
BMW 4 Series - F32 LCI 05/2016 - 08/2018
BMW 4 Series - F33 03/2015 - 02/2017
BMW 4 Series - F33 LCI 05/2016 - 08/2018
BMW 4 Series - F36 Gran Coupé 03/2015 - 02/2017
BMW 4 Series - F36 Gran Coupé LCI 05/2016 - 07/2018
BMW 5 Series - G30 10/2015 - 08/2018
BMW 5 Series - G31 03/2016 - 07/2018
BMW 5 Series - G38 02/2016 - 08/2018
BMW 6 Series - G32 GT 09/2016 - 07/2018
BMW 7 Series - G11 10/2014 - 07/2018
BMW 7 Series - G12 10/2014 - 08/2018
BMW X3 - G01 10/2016 - 09/2018
BMW X4 - G02 03/2017 - 08/2018
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
356mm Front Brake Kit for the Hyundai I30N/ Veloster N
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport