Boost Pipe for BMW 135 F20 -
Many of you will already be aware that the original plastic charge pipe is a real weak link on the N55, and over the last 6 months we have received many requests after the charge pipes fail. If you take a look at the images above you can see how the coupler becomes brittle leading to cracking, fracture and ultimate failure. Our alloy replacement uses a CNC coupler to ensure this is a permanent solution*
We would recommend that whilst replacing this you also consider our FMKT135F20
- The Forge boost pipe for BMW 135 F20 will Increase throttle response and decrease turbo lag
- The Forge boost pipe allows you to retain the factory style O-ring throttle lock flange
- Precision CNC couplers allows for a quick and easy connection and disconnection
- Precision CNC machined flanges
- The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product.
- You can retain the factory electronic diverter valve
- This replaces OEM Pipe Part No. 13717604033
*ORIGNAL O-RINGS/SEALS MUST BE RETAINED FOR USE ON THE FORGE HOSES
* PLEASE NOTE, HARDPIPES ARE NOW MADE WITH A WATER METH BOSS BUILT IN. THE BOSS CAN BE PLUGGED IF NOT USED, THE PLUG IS SUPPLIED WITHIN THE KIT.*
*This will not fit vehicles with XDrive
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Product ReviewsBe the first to review this product
Want to leave a review?
Login Register FREE!
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Please fill out your details below
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport