Precision engineered to fit perfectly in the OEM position at the front of the engine bay. These valves are a perfect upgrade to any and all Kia Stinger GT’s. We have created a unique design that allows the valve to be fitted in a fully atmospheric mode, giving you iconic and recognisable noise from under the bonnet, or in a fully recirculating mode, giving you the subtlety yet reliability of a Forge valve.
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- No check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
In The Box:
2 x Dump Valves
2 x recirculating valve ports
2 x lengths of vacuum hose
2 x hose blanks
2 x hose clamps
8 x Allen head bolts
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.