Precision engineered to fit perfectly in the OEM position at the front of the engine bay. These valves are a perfect upgrade to any and all Kia Stinger GT’s. We have created a unique design that allows the valve to be fitted in a fully atmospheric mode, giving you iconic and recognisable noise from under the bonnet, or in a fully recirculating mode, giving you the subtlety yet reliability of a Forge valve.
- Utilising world leading springs for more precise operation and consistency
- All internal and external components have been made in the UK, ensuring top quality, and offering a valve with faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black
- No check engine lights (EML)
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
In The Box:
2 x Dump Valves
2 x recirculating valve ports
2 x lengths of vacuum hose
2 x hose blanks
2 x hose clamps
8 x Allen head bolts
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.
Forge Motorsport Service Kit