After many months of design and rigorous testing, Forge Motorsport are proud to launch the world’s first universal adjustable piston Fuel Pressure Regulator.
Using our expertise in the design and use of piston technology, coupled with unparalleled research into the custom manufacture of quadrant Viton® seals we have achieved this unique design. The FPR will cope with over 1000BHP! To compliment the innovative design we have incorporated a spring manufactured by the masters of spring technology... Eibach!
- The Forge FPR comes with our industry leading original purchaser lifetime warranty
- Suitable for use with ethanol, including the fuel grade/blend E85
- Designed with ease of adjustment in mind
- Fully serviceable with replacement piston and low friction quadrant Viton® seals
- Supplied with two stainless steel mounting brackets (for all mounting positions)
- Available with AN-6, AN-8 & AN-10 Fittings
- Supplied with fuel pressure gauge for ease of initial set-up (Gauge only suitable for set-up and mapping. Not recommended for prolonged use)
- Available in black or purple anodised finish for maximum surface protection
- Can handle pressures of 30psi - 120psi
*Not suitable for use with carburettors*
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.