All Forge intercoolers are designed and hand fabricated in the UK to ensure perfect quality and fitment. Made in England, guaranteed for life.
Combining our decades of experience in motorsport engineering and CAD flow simulation software, we have designed and tested the ultimate intercooler for your vehicle, incorporating the latest technology in either a tube and fin or bar and plate core. The intercooler core is then complimented with our hand produced high flow end tanks. With the extra intercooler capacity, remapping your vehicle would bring further performance gains.
The core and end tanks are finished in either raw silver aluminium or with a black textured anti corrosion coating, which not only looks superb, but also gives this product added longevity in the harshest of environments. Our intercoolers are tested on the dyno against the stock cooler to measure the gains in power and reduction in temperatures. These tests are repeated until we are confident we can provide an industry leading product!
- Full instructions are included and no additional purchases necessary
- Most intercoolers are designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and require no cutting of bodywork.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty.
- Offering significantly reduced inlet temperatures over the OEM and an increase in power over the stock cooler
- Tested to 3bar (43.51 PSI)
- Most are available in silver or a black thermal powder coated finish.
Please take a look at our available range of Intercoolers below, for further information.