Forge Motorsport have designed the dump valve / blow off valve for the 2015-on 1.2 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB .
This valve will fit on all the following applications Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia, VW Golf, VW Polo, Audi A1, Audi A3, Seat Ibiza and Seat Leon.
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI does not have a dump valve as standard from the factory, so Forge have set the standard again by designing a blow off valve solution that not only allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights ( EML ) and the car will perform flawlessly .
- The Forge valve removes the OEM plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colors), and is provided with all the necessary product to make a quick and easy install with the fitting instructions provided.
- Beware cheap copy valves and “ Forgeries “ The unique design of the Forge valve will not cause any engine idle or running issues
- All Forge silicon hoses in this kit come with a Flurosilicon liner.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
This product design has been registered. Registration Number: 5004511
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Lucky for the people that fit this on their 1.4 tsi and had no problems. I installed this on my 1.4 tsi jetta '17 and i received a check engine light. After the install, i drove around lightly for about 20 minutes and the problem occured after. Might have been caused by the soft spring as it would leak boost at 2nd gear 3k rpm before shifting. Hopefully my CEL will be cleared after the blue spring install.
Fit perfectly on my 2017 1.4l tsi Jetta and sounds awesome!
This item also fits 1.4 TSI new engines.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.