Make someone feel special by giving them the gift of this Forge Motorsport Wooden Merchandise Box. This high quality package is the perfect present, containing everything that someone interested in the Motorsport industry needs!
- Have a nice drink from the mug that sports the silhouette of our infamous Race Mk1 Golf.
- Keep your keys on the limited edition run of Forge Motorsport Lanyard that comes with a built in bottle opener.
- Put the credit card sized bottle opener in your wallet or purse so you can still open that beer (or non-alcoholic beverage) when you forget your keys…
- Give them the logo badge in either blue, red or black so that it can nicely match to their car or any other surface.
- The Forge sticker in the bright “
Forge Blue” can also be used to proudly represent us, the same way we appreciate you.
- Hang the alloy key ring alongside your keys on that lanyard.
"Fantastic box with fantastic contents. The badge is great quality and looks amazing. Love the mug, as it fits a substantial amount of coffee in. Lanyard, bottle opener and key ring all great quality
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.