PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT FIT 2019 MODELS
This Forge Motorsport intake kit is for the VW Polo, Skoda Spaceback, and Seat Toledo 1.0TSI
This intake kit includes a bespoke aluminium housing, powder coated black for that OEM look and hard wearing finish. This has a dual purpose of drawing air from the cold air inlet on the slam panel and shielding that cold air from the heat of the engine.
The Forge silicone hose has a larger bore and smooth finish inside giving optimum flow and comes in a choice of 3 colours; black, red or blue. Please select colour from the drop-down list.
- The construction of this hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- Lifetime warranty*
- Washable and reusable design.
- Layered multi-density foam technology.
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- Improvement in engine power and torque with superior engine protection from dirt and dust ingress.
- Designed to flow stronger for longer.
- Fitting is straightforward and can be completed in 20-30 minutes.
- This kit requires no cutting or modification to the vehicle, allowing it to be reversed back to stock.
The filter is manufactured to Forge’s specifications by Pipercross - *Please note - the Pipercross filter is excluded from the Forge lifetime warranty* For the filter replacment, please click this link
Please watch our video on how to fit an air filter without damaging it.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.