The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the 2018-on VW Jetta 1.4 TSI engine. Please check to ensure your engine bay is the same as the picture below.
The 1.4 TSI doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle, but also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag. It has been designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate, whilst also taking the strain away from the impeller. Without removing this stress from your turbo, it could cause premature failure. Especially on engines and modified vehicles.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. ( EML )
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
Please note this kit is only compatible with models that do not have a standard turbo mounted diverter valve. Earlier models that have a turbo mounted diverter valve as standard require the kit with part number FMDVA1TSI and FMDVATSI
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake. We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes. The supplied blanking plug should be fitted if your car does not have a secondary breather.
This product design has been registered. Registration Number: 5004511
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
356mm Front Brake Kit for the Hyundai I30N/ Veloster N
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport