- This precision-machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
- To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below:
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of greater than 0.1mm).
- With a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure it looks its best for longer.
- Developed in house at our Gloucester R&D workshop with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Part of a wider range of bush inserts Forge currently have in development, please see the Forge Motorsport website for details.
*When fitting please Torque to 135 Nm
If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2
If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAC-B3
We advise customers to carry out a visual check before ordering the VW Golf Mk7 bush insert as the dogbone bushes are interchangeable and can be retro fitted.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email email@example.com.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.