- This precision-machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
- To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below:
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of greater than 0.1mm).
- With a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure it looks its best for longer.
- Developed in house at our Gloucester R&D workshop with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Part of a wider range of bush inserts Forge currently have in development, please see the Forge Motorsport website for details.
*When fitting please Torque to 135 Nm
If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2
If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAC-B3
We advise customers to carry out a visual check before ordering the VW Golf Mk7 bush insert as the dogbone bushes are interchangeable and can be retro fitted.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.