Leading the way in cooling, the Renault turbocharged vehicles for the last 25 years from the Renault 5 GT and now to the impressive Megane, Forge present another industry winner.
Combining our decades of experience and CAD flow simulation software, we have created the ultimate intercooler incorporating the latest technology in tube and fin core with 17 FPI (fins per inch) construction and high flow cast end tanks. This equates to a huge reduction in inlet temperatures and up to 30°C difference in cooling efficiency compared with the original intercooler.
You will also feel a significant improvement in torque coming in much lower down the rev range. This intercooler is a great upgrade for both the standard or modified Megane.
- Full instructions are included and no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our worldwide lifetime warranty.
- Offering significantly reduced inlet temperatures of 30°C over the OEM and an increase in power over the stock cooler
- Tested to 3bar (43.51 PSI)
- Available in silver, or a black thermal powder coated finish.
- Massive 70mm end tank construction
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.