The New Q-PRO+ is now shipping! Faster upload times, Soon to release DSG flash tuning from one unit and a bigger screen!
This means all TDI's can now be flashed using a handheld programmer in your drive way or garage! The Q PRO+ loader provides an easy install, lets you avoid shop time and having to pay for expensive installation labor.
Flash tuning of 2009-2014 and newer VW TDI/ Audi TDI. The QPRO+ offers handheld convenience with a full color touch screen to make flash tuning your vehicle simple and painless. The QPRO+ device allows customers the ability to switch between the factory tune and a KermaTDI tune within minutes and will produce 22% more peak power and a gain of 34% in peak torque (+34whp & +95lb-ft). These tunes are refined and deliver a more consistent power and torque curve creating a wider and more predictable power band for the driver. The consistency in the power band also minimizes additional stress on the vehicles' engine, clutch, transmission, axles, and driveline mounts. In addition to increased power, KermaTDI customers have seen fuel economy increases up to 10%. The combination of the QPRO+ and the ability to retain all factory emissions equipment, without the need for expensive bolt-on modifications make KermaTDI tunes the best in the market. -----Click on the Reviews Tab Above to see what customers are saying about the tune:)
Bonus feature: upgraded tuning (stage tuning) is free once upgraded parts become available at KERMA and if your ecu is recalled to be flashed by the dealer kermatdi will upgrade the ECU back to tuned for free.
NEW TURBO UPGRADE FOR MORE HP! HERE!
Get a Great Deal on Gauges when combined with our tuning. Both PolarFIS and P3Cars offer Digital Peramater Displays that give you real time info on your cars diagnostics. Polar FIS can be purchased for $200 with the tuning here. The P3 gauge can be ordered HERE Use discount code P3tuningcombo to get $100 off the gauge purchase
(polarFIS does not work on 2011-2014 Jetta Sedans Only)
Key Features of this TUNE:
- Quicker Turbo Response (turbo lag is significantly reduced)
- Consistent power band (no jumps, spikes or reduced power on hard throttle)
- Power is very noticiable (feels like you have a new car)
- MPGs can increase up to 10% (tested on long distance driving)
- very easy to drive but the power is there if you need it
- EGT levels are consistent
- soot levels are clean
- regens exactly like stock
- passive regens perform correctly
- Tuning and support is all done in house
- We do not charge for an upgraded stage (upgrades are free as long as you get the parts from us)
- Dyno Proven (Stock Dyno Pull and Tuned Dyno for a correct reading of +WHP and +WTQ)
- all emission systems are kept intact and MUST remain installed. Exhaust flow is not an issue (Europe has 2.0 liter TDIs with 240hp stock from the factory for example) The labor is also very expensive (typically 8hr bill time from a shop plus parts), so we suggest saving your money and spend it on something that helps your build i.e. suspension, brakes, upgraded turbo, etc. We also have replacement DPFs in stock if needed.
Please note: The QPRO only works on Windows operating systems. DOES not work with MAC operating system
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.