Following on from the success of our billet catch can kit for the Golf Mk5 and Golf Mk6, we are pleased to present another of our latest kits for the Golf Mk7R and Audi S3.
- Complete kit solution with downloadable step by step instruction guide
- 0.4L capacity*
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- Emptying made easier with the included drain tap
- A dipstick for simple level inspection.
- Dipstick level set just below 0.4L for optimal breathing
- Compatible with engine cover, so it can stay in place following installation
- High quality, stainless steel hoses with black braiding
- Hoses are resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Hose end fittings used are compatible with the OEM connections
- Inner tube of the hose is constructed from anti-static, smooth, fuel resistant nitrile rubber.
- Hose outer cover is constructed from reinforced stainless-steel wire braid, consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding.
- You will not need to modify any original equipment which means this kit is fully reversible.
In house testing has proven that our oil catch can assist in helping the engine breathe and perform more efficiently by reducing the carbon build up.
We would recommend for any owner to seriously consider this product, not only if they are planning on increasing the power of the vehicle, but also to prolong the efficiency of the vehicle’s engine.
Knowing that this is a serviceable part that will need emptying on occasion (time period will vary depending on use) we wanted to make it as user friendly as possible. This thought process is what led to us incorporating both the drain tap and dipstick, after various versions being trialled, we are very pleased with the simple yet effective solution.
Using the 35+ years of inherent knowledge within the business we worked on how to combine a presentable and tidy aesthetic with functionality and reliability. This resulted in a lines made up of an anti-static, smooth, fuel resistant, nitrile rubber inner tube and a reinforced, stainless steel, black, wire braided outer cover. The outer layer pf the stainless steel comprises of a partial inner braid and a fuller outer braid, meaning it will not be effected by vacuum collapse or pressure expansion.
The allowing for the catch can to perform at its best required the braided lines to be near components of the engine that are considerably warm when the car is running. We overcome this by sourcing a heat resistant cover and positioning it to have the greatest possible protection. This not only means the entire kit will function within a clearly defined temperature range -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to +300°F), but it also allows for the engine cover to remain in place after installation, instead of having to remove it permanently.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Oil Catch Can Kit For VW Golf MK7 GTI / Audi S3
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport