As the preferred and official supplier of intercoolers to www.minichallenge.co.uk , Forge Motorsport are proud to present our intercooler for the Mini JCW F56 Chassis (2014-on).
As the originators of the stepped core design way back in 2006, we were best placed within the market to call on our vast expertise in order to deliver a direct fit intercooler that would enhance the performance potential of the BMW Group 2.0 petrol turbo engine.
Our core offers a 31% increase in frontal area over stock (BMW Part no.17517617600)and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 41%.
Our end tanks are cast aluminium, made from 3D printed prototypes that we manufactured ourselves in our dedicated R&D facility in Gloucester, UK. The bar and plate design we have used comes after months of testing different core designs and opting for the core with best internal and external airflow.
- Official supplier to www.minichallenge.co.uk
- The Forge F56 JCW intercooler gives a respectable 31% increase in frontal area over stock and a correspondingly large increase in volume of 41%.
- The Forge F56 JCW Intercooler leaves the opposition behind yet again being the first to market.
- Pressure drop under 1 Psi.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
I would like to say forge motorsport keep up the excellent work my JCW mini is running as if it's on steroids and 2 thumbs up for Way at Way motor works.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.
Induction Kit for Mini F56 2018+