As the official and preferred supplier of tuning products to the Mini Challenge, http://www.minichallenge.co.uk/
This product has been developed for, and tested in, the harshest racing environment of the Mini challenge.
After many months of rigorous testing on the F56 model we are now confident we have the perfect solution for a vast range of road going Mini’s.
We started by adding the means of adjustment, and then added strengthening, especially as the development vehicle was used on the track. Then we had polyurethane bushes made by the industries finest Powerflex https://www.powerflex.co.uk/
If you ignore the obvious benefits of reducing uneven
For fast road use or track enthusiasts this modification is a must. Of course, if you have other modifications on your car this may be the only way to achieve their full potential.
- Manufactured from the highest quality high tensile steel and with EN16T adjusters.
- Supplied with custom made dirt ingress covers.
- Forge Mini tie bars are enhanced with a corrosion resistant powder coating process to ensure the maximum longevity even in the worst environments.
- Fitted with Powerflex polyurethane bushes which use advanced unique technology. These have the ability to offer high performance without vibration or noise but with exceptionally long life and ideally suited to both road and track.
- Manufactured in the UK and covered by our industry leading Lifetime warranty.
*See terms and conditions, exclusions may apply
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Forge Motorsport Uprated intercooler for MINI F54/F55/F56 Cooper S
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport