The Forge B8 S4 intake is a market leader with all parts manufactured and sourced in the UK.
- This product has been designed with only one belief…to deliver the BEST PERFORMING PRODUCT on the market with the BEST QUALITY parts available.
- The kit has been developed to replace the restrictive OEM airbox giving improved response, and increased induction sound by using a market leading Pipercross filter and Forge fabricated aluminium parts.
- Further performance gains can be achieved by running this induction kit along with a remap which enables the engine to take full advantage of the loss of restriction in the OEM airbox
- The intake is complemented by Forge Silicon hose .The construction of the 4 ply hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- Developed in the UK at our Gloucester Research and Development facility.
- The intake kit comes supplied with all the items required for the installation.
*Please note - the Pipercross filter is excluded from the Forge lifetime warranty*
Please watch our video on how to fit an air filter without damaging it.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Product is exceptional quality. Produces the perfect supercharger whine and smooths out the power delivery across the rev range. This is product has been designed with the S4 in mind, so installing on the SQ5 will require modifications which I found out. Longer and thicker vacuum hose (2-3 inches) is also needed as the supplied piece is too thin.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.