- Essential to racecar and kitcar builders, and those installing their own intercooler conversions
- Straight 50cm metre lengths of aluminium alloy tube in a range of popular sizes
- The tube is cut to 0.5 metre length, ends swaged, but otherwise in its "raw" state. Not polished or swaged
- All tube is 16 gauge, equivalent to 1.5mm wall thickness. Grade is HE9
Commonly used for:
- Boost pipe systems for aftermarket intercooler installations
- Coolant pipe systems for aftermarket radiator installations
- Fluid transfer
- General fabrication
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport