On the new 2.0 Litre FSIT engines, there is one sure way to improve on the charge air cooling by using the Forge "Twintercooler". This ground breaking innovation features our unique twin-core design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band, beyond that of a single core setup.
We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures. We spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerged as the clear winner. This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a massive reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency.
A reduction in temperatures of up to 20°C, from 102 to 82, whilst running at 6600 RPM! While the horsepower figures themselves are impressive enough (this may vary from car to car under various circumstances), such a large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability. Once again we have a Forge product that truly is Engineered for performance.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.
Forge Key Ring