Forge Motorsport CERAMIC road and competition Rear brake pads
Engineered to STOP
We are pleased to add our own Forge CERAMIC rear brake pads to our established Forge big brake kits. This is the result of rigorous testing and development alongside one of the industry’s leading OEM and racing brake pad manufactures and suppliers. Featuring advanced material formulations and unique product design.
As you would expect from Forge, we are supplying a product that delivers the ideal combination of Ceramic braking Technology aligned with performance, comfort, and reliability.
- Strength and flexibility – the optimal degree of thermal expansion to prevent stress and surface cracking.
- Noise prevention – Diagonal design evenly distributes the contact between the pad and disc minimizing noise and judder effect.
- Unrivalled and sustainable performance and comfort – Designed for low dust, low noise NAO formulation, with no compromise in braking effectiveness throughout the friction lifespan.
- Consistent stopping power – Tested to provide braking that you can rely on 100% of the time, in all road and track conditions
- Long lasting quality – A new generation of CERAMIC component material, engineered for excellent wear characteristics and maximum replacement intervals.
Please note the higher the figure (rating) on the above graphic the better the performance.
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.