*Please note - this will not fit with Nightvision unless it is removed*
Forge Motorsport Charge Cooler Radiator for the Audi RS6 C7 and Audi RS7
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power
With this in mind Forge are proud to release the�PolarCooler�as the first auxiliary�cooling system for the Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7 platform) cars in the market.
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of water core, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
The uniquely developed Forge PolarCooler features:
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 22 fpi ( fins per inch ) �louvre super tech cooling core for maximum� cooling.
- The PolarCooler retains the OEM charge cooler radiator but flows into a front mounted extra auxiliary radiator that is front mounted.
- This design means it has no obstructions i.e. the condenser to affect its efficiency and performance .It is not placed directly in front of the coolant radiator and is last in sequence.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) in 3 back to back consecutive runs on the dyno.
- With the Forge PolarCooler the standard bleed point is retained on the OEM radiator.
- The Forge� PolarCooler has no extra header tank as the� OEM� system utilises a one way valve within the system that only opens if the water level drops e.g. taking in water when it evaporates
- All of the Forge coolant hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The Forge PolarCooler comes complete with all the necessary hardware including an OEM modified crash bar and Forge silicon hoses to complete the installation, along with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and crash bar.
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
This Graph shows the vehicle without our chargecooler fitted:
This graph shows the results with our carge cooler fitted:
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
Charge Cooler Radiator for the Audi RS6 C7 and Audi RS7
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport