*Forge Motorsport valve solution for the VW group 1.5TSI EVO engine is for vehicles with engine code: DAD, DADA and DACA. We cannot guaranteed the valve kit to fit with all aftermarket intakes.
The kit includes all of the necessary hardware and step by step installation instructions for any car enthusiast with appropriate garage tools to fit at home, in just a couple of hours!
This valve kit allows the fitment of our fast response blow off valve preventing turbo surge and prolonging the life of your engine’s turbocharger.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted at standard, Forge Motorsport have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle, but it also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag. It has been designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate, while also taking the strain away from the turbos impeller. Without removing this stress from your turbo, it could cause premature failure. Especially on re mapped engines and modified vehicles.
Due to the exposed position of the OEM boost pipe and the nature of an engines heat cycle, the plastic the OEM pipe is made from can deteriorate over time becoming brittle and susceptible to boost leaks. This kit totally replaces this plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicone hose (available in a choice of colours).
- Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components
- Tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve.
- Three hose color options: red blue or black (Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks).
- Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- Hose included in the kit has a quality inner lining of modified silicone known as 'Fluorosilicone'. This means that the hose will stay bright and vibrant, and will not deteriorate over time.
- Forge Motorsport fluorosilicone lined hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, the Forge Motorsport hose will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The hose from this kit replaces OEM part numbers 05E.145.673.E and 05E.145.674.E
- We cannot guarantee that this product will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
- Lifetime warranty.
In the Box:
1x Atmospheric Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap / Take Off (Including Cork Gasket and Screws)
Throttle Body and Turbo Couplers
1x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
3x Hose Clamps
All fixings and fittings
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
1x Wiring Loom Extension
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.