This valve is the largest displacement valve that Forge currently produce. The unique design features a 50mm (2”) aluminium piston (meaning no issues with split diaphragms). As we endeavour to continue our innovation, existing products are no exception. Therefore, we have now released the all new version of “FMDVRAY.” It has been difficult to improve upon this market leading design, but we have done just that. We run this valve on our very own Mk1 race car, that's how confident we are in the product!
- Improved external aesthetics
- Utilising world leading Eibach springs for more precise operation and consistency
- A myriad of incremental engineering enhancements to all internal components have been carried out to offer faster response times and longer service intervals
- The piston uses heat stabilised Viton O-rings
- Lubricated with high temperature Mobil1 grease to ensure a long life with minimal wear and very long service intervals
- A super durable and responsive aluminium piston
- A fully serviceable valve that is rebuildable in minutes
- Available in anodised black or anodised purple
- Ideal for custom installations using the aluminium weld on coupler and clamp provided
- Covered by the unique Forge Lifetime Warranty*
*Terms and conditions apply.
In the Box
1x Clamp-on Boss
1x V-Band Clamp
1x Forge Motorsport Key Ring
*The picture above illustrates the valve assembly, please note that only one shim can be used and how the shim fits between the piston and the spring*
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
356mm Front Brake Kit for the Hyundai I30N/ Veloster N
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport