This valve will fit up to the current 2020 models, and the AW 2018-2020 and 6c 2015-2018
We recommend servicing your valve every 3 years, or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner
This valve kit allows the fitment of a fast response blow off valve on the 1.0 TSi engine with the engine codes PR-TJ4 and DKR. This will fit the Seat Ibiza IV 6J 1.0TSI 70KW.
See compatible vehicles for list of vehicles this product fits.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge Motorsport have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle but it also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag, it is designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate.
Please select the valve and hose colours using the options above.
- Due to the exposed position of the OEM boost pipe and the nature of an engines heat cycle the plastic the OEM pipe is made from can deteriorate over time becoming brittle and susceptible to boost leaks. This kit totally replaces this plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components along with a tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve.
- Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This ensures the colour of the silicon hose stays bright and vibrant and unlike our competitors will not deteriorate over time.
- This means Forge Motorsport hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, the Forge Motorsport hose will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with both the standard intake and the Forge Motorsport intake. Product Code: FMINDK15
We cannot guarantee that this product will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
This will not fit vehicles with the extra spout on the boost pipe as seen in the picture below. If your vehicle is as pictured below, FMDV18 will be compatible. if you need assistance in checking which valve will fit your car, please contact us.
Please note that the 2021 Engine may have some differences due to the map sensor and turbo charger coupler difference, please study the pictures below, if your map sensor and screw type coupler look like this pictured below, FMDV9 and FMDV18 are not compatible.
In The Box:
1x Forge Motorsport Atmospheric Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap / Take Off (Including Cork Gasket and Screws)
1x Throttle Body Coupler with Dump Valve Thread
1x Hose Coupler
1x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
2x Hose Clamps
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
1x Wiring Loom Extension
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review, revise, and improve our product range, the appearance of the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
All Forge Motorsport products come with a limited lifetime warranty. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase to enable us to help you. Failure to supply this proof will result in your claim or enquiry being denied.
For further information, please call our customer service team on +44(0)1452 380999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use aggressive (acidic) car cleaning products, particularly traffic film remover solutions or shampoos to clean your intercooler, radiator or oil cooler. The use of these products can damage Forge Motorsport cooling systems and invalidate your warranty. These are often found at car washes. A light, warm, soapy solution (free of harsh acidic cleaning compounds) should be used to clean you cooler and thoroughly rinsed away. We recommend that you should inspect your product on a regular basis for bent and/or crushed fins. Any bent fins should be carefully straightened to allow ambient air to pass through the core face. At the time of installing your Forge radiator, an approved coolant must be used and added to the coolant system. Be sure you never mix coolant and always use distilled water.
Blow Off Valve for Ford Focus RS MK3 & Vauxhall Adam, Astra, Corsa, and more
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport
Boost Pipe for the Kona N, Hyundai i30N MK3.5 Facelift, and Veloster N Facelift
Manufacturer: Forge Motorsport