This valve kit allows the fitment of a fast response blow off valve on the 1.0 TSi engine with the engine code PR-TJ4. This will fit the Seat Ibiza IV 6J 1.0TSI 70KW.
See comptabile vehicles for list of vehicles this product fits.
As the engine does not have a diverter valve fitted as standard, Forge Motorsport have developed a twin piston dump valve that not only gives you an incredibly loud sound when lifting off the throttle but it also increases the throttle response during gear changes by reducing turbo lag, it is designed to help the turbocharger maintain its rotational speed ready for when you accelerate.
Please select the valve and hose colours using the options above.
- Due to the exposed position of the OEM boost pipe and the nature of an engines heat cycle the plastic the OEM pipe is made from can deteriorate over time becoming brittle and susceptible to boost leaks. This kit totally replaces this plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Anodised CNC machined billet couplers and components along with a tuneable CNC machined twin piston Forge Motorsport valve.
- Custom colours are available but will incur a 50% none refundable deposit and a lead time of 8-10 weeks.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights. (EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This ensures the colour of the silicon hose stays bright and vibrant and unlike our competitors will not deteriorate over time.
- This means Forge Motorsport hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, the Forge Motorsport hose will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty.
- This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with both the standard intake and the Forge Motorsport intake. Product Code: FMINDK15
- We cannot guarantee that this product will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
In The Box:
1x Forge Motorsport Atmospheric Dump Valve
1x Boost Tap / Take Off (Including Cork Gasket and Screws)
1x Throttle Body Coupler with Dump Valve Thread
1x Hose Coupler
1x Silicone Hose (Red, Blue or Black)
2x Hose Clamps
1x Roll of Vacuum Tubing
1x Wiring Loom Extension
Please Note: In line with our policy to constantly review ,revise and improve our product range, the product you receive may differ from the one advertised.
ShippingThe shipping cost will vary based on your location and your order.
Please check the tick box if you wish to be notified if the shipping cost is over $15.00
If under $15 or if you fail to select the option, to be notified, your order will automatically ship.
Fiat 500/595/695 Inlet Hose
Rotiform SIX 19"
Turbo Inlet Pipe for Audi TTRS (8S) and RS3 (8V) 2017 Onwards
Forge Motorsport Cap